Monday, February 6, 2017

“I HATED POVERTY. POVERTY IS MORE OF A CHOICE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, AND I CAN CHANGE THAT (POVERTY). IT DEPENDS UPON HOW HARD I WANT TO WORK, AND I DECIDED THAT I WOULD CHANGE IT.”- BEN CARSON
I think that this is a really good quote because is its telling the reader that you have the power to change your life. And whether it's in a good way or a bad way you can always do something to make it better. For example if you aren't a good reader you can begin to read a book daily and it will help you get better. Also if you think you are poor you can always go things to get yourself out of that situation. I think this is a very good quote to show to younger students because it proves to them that they are able to do what they want and they can always move on from any problem. Also this quote tells that that if they really want something to change they really have to work hard to be able to get to their goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment