Wednesday, September 21, 2016

"what you are as a person is far more important than what you are as a basketball player"

In my opinion what this quote means is that you can be the best player but what really counts is who you are and your attitude. I remember my mom would always tell me "you can be the prettiest girl out here but what is the point of being pretty if your attitude is terrible?" I feel like this quote is trying to say the same thing. If your are a good player but have a bad attitude with your team and couch ; are you really a good player? I believe that to be a good player it is highly important for you to have a good attitude towards the sport and your team. Also having good sportsmanship. This will not only make you feel better but it will make the entire experience of being in the team a whole lot better. Also this will make your team feel good to be a part of the team also. I think this is what john wooden  means by his quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment