Monday, November 28, 2016

                                             Thanksgiving week

Image result for horsesImage result for thanksgivingImage result for cupcakesOn my week off from school i did many things. One of the things i did was go to the beach at night. This is one of my most favorite things to do because it gives me a break from all negativity and  i simply get to relax. Another thing i did was go to my father's barn to visit my horses. I really enjoyed this because i love riding my horses and just spending time with them. Then i went to my aunt's house and had dinner with them. we ended up sleeping over since they live all the way in azusa. the next morning i went to the mall with my boyfriend which was super funny. then on thanksgiving day me and my mom baked cupcakes and made many other foods. the rest of my week i was so stressed and i had to finish a lot of homework .Most of my homework was essays and math .i had to complete four essays and about eight math quizzes and they each had about 30-40 math problems. it was absolutely boring so i decided to spend my weekend watching Harry Potter movies with my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment