Tuesday, April 18, 2017

School break day

During spring break i went to bakersfield to visit my horses and i met three new people on my way there. One of them was a lady who is now studying at ucla, she explained the things that happen on campus and the type of careers they have and i thought it was a good thing that i met her. The second people  i met was a guy and a girl my age and turns out he was actually my cousin yet i have never met them. It was really fun and i wish to go back soon. Another thing i did during my break was re-watch all seven seasons of pretty little liars. Also i went to the park many times and played basketball and volleyball. I also went swimming with my family and my boyfriend. And on our way to the park we saw a homeless lady with her son who looked to be around 8 through 10 years of age and just seeing them in the hot sun made me and my boyfriend feel terrible, so we both decided it would be nice if we invited them out to eat with us and then take them out to get an ice cream. Buy doing thing kind gesture i felt really good and i know the lady and her son were also happy because of the way that they expressed themselves. They thanked us many times and they blessed us which made me feel even better about what we had done.i was so joyful that i also felt like tearing up just by seeing how happy we made them. It was great!Free illustration: Easter, Easter Egg, Cheerful, Egg - Free Image ...   

No comments:

Post a Comment