Friday, April 28, 2017

The 10 Indian Commandments


  1. Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
  2. Remain close to the Great Spirit.
  3. Show great respect for your fellow beings.
  4. Work together for the benefit of humankind.
  5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
  6. Do what you know to be right.
  7. Look after the well-being of mind and body.
  8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
  9. Be truthful and honest at all times.
  10. Take full responsibility for your actions.
Image result for NATIVE AMERICANS

Reflection:

I think that this is a really good list to follow because it helps set a type of peace with one and the earth itself. Also it helps guide one towards good, and it is interesting to know that native americans follow this. I actually have two friends that are native americans and they alway speak to me about the things they believe and the rules they follow. Although my friend calls them the rules of the great one. Which are basically these commandments. I think this is really cool and i can apply these methods into my daily life by respecting the people around me. Take care of the stuff i own, help others when they need it and know the difference between bad and good. This will help me do things that will benefit me and will guide me to good. Some other things i can do is be good with myself, feel proud, do my best to show others to be a good person and educate them about choosing the right, tell the truth all the time, and be responsible. this will help me be a better person and help me in school and later on help me succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment