Wednesday, May 31, 2017

goals

" A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder."-Thomas Carlyle
Image result for goalsImage result for goals Goals are an important part of life we all have many goals. they are all different but we all have them. wither your goal is to speak another language or to make the worlds largest cake. we all have to set a goal to get us there. when you set a goal it starts the process of getting to that goal. for example i set the goal that i will go to college and that i will do all that i can to get to college. this goal has had a lot of impact on me because it was led me to have good grades my past high school years. it has showed me to be more responsible and it has led me to set other goals along the way. it is possible to set many goals. infect the more goals you have set the more certain you are to get to your biggest goal. in my case this would be getting to college. now i have many other goals and one of them is to apply for scholarships and to get grants and apply for FAFSA this will help me pay for my expenses and will help me get to college as soon as i get out of high school. i think this is a really quote because it is very true. i will continue to live by this statement and i know that it will lead me to success. i will also pass this statement to my younger siblings to ensure that they know the importance of keeping goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment