Wednesday, May 31, 2017

memorial day weekend

On my memorial day weekend i was with my parents and we went out. One of the places to which we went was plaza mexico. This was one of my favorites because we were all spending time together and we were all cracking jokes and laughing. I think it is important to spend time with your family because one day you may be together and the next day you might stand alone. This means that we cherish the time you spend with your family. We had so much fun and my mom kept taking random pictures of everything she saw. We also spend time at home with some of my aunts and uncles. We made a BBQ. The rest of my time i spent it practicing for color guard. I also watch shows on Netflix. One of the shows was really adorable and i t made me cry a few times. The show was called hi:school love on. It is a Korean drama about an angel who becomes a human and falls in love with a human. I also watched the movie the fault in out stars for the third  time. I think this movie is really good because it is a love story brought to life. The last show i saw was thirteen reasons why. I think this is a really sad and interesting show because it focuses on the reasons for which a girl killed herself. Other than that i spent time practicing my music and color guard drills.

No comments:

Post a Comment